CRITICAL HOME REPAIR PROGRAM
The Critical Home Repair Program is the home repair program of
Habitat for Humanity of Bay County. We partner with low-income
homeowners to make home repairs that preserve their home, make it
safe and adapt it to be accessible.
Typical exterior repairs:
- Disabled accessible ramps, railings or walkways.
- Landscaping to improve drainage or safety.
- Repair of doors, windows, porches, siding or roof problems.
- Own & reside in a home in Bay County needing repairs resulting from Hurricane
Michael (no rental properties)
- No mobile homes
- Household income below 80% of Bay County’s Average Median Family Income (AMI)
- Up-to-date on property taxes and mortgage payments
- Can repay part of the costs; zero interest loans available.
“ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. FRIENDLY PEOPLE THAT LOVE WHAT THEY DO. I CAME LOOKING FOR ONE THING AND LE…”
Meg and Michael Avery, Panama City